- 1/2 oz. Cocoa Butter
- 1 oz. Coconut Oil
- 1/2 oz. Rose water
- 1/2 oz. Beeswax
- 10 drops Frankincense Essential Oil
- Melt cocoa butter, coconut oil and beeswax in a double-boiler on stove-top.
- Remove from heat once ingredients are fully melted.
- Pour into a heat resistant bowl.
- Allow to stand until it begins to thicken.
- Add in essential oils and rose water.
- Use beaters or whisk to whip the mixture as it finishes cooling.
- Place in sealed container and store away from kids and pets.
- Apply a dime sized amount to eyelids twice a day for a youthful appearance, careful NOT to get it into eyes.