Natural “Play-dough” Alternative
4 ounces of beeswax
1 teaspoon Lanolin
1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
Optional- 5 drops of your favorite essential oil for added scent.
- Heat Beeswax in double boiler on stove-top.
- Once melted, slowly stir in lanolin and olive oil. (and essential oils if preferred)
- Mix until all ingredients are blended.
- Once mixture cools, pour onto clean surface and lightly knead to form a dough like consistency.
- Store in air tight container.
Allow children to play with mixture by molding dough in their hands. You can use cookie cutters or other toys to create fun shapes. Ensure children do not ingest the dough and avoid sensitive areas such as eyes and face.
NOT SAFE FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION.
Recommended for use by children age 8 and up.